• As a going concern or freehold/going concern
• Historic Dunedin business and premises
• 820sqm (more or less) factory on 673sqm (more or less)
Wests Cordials manufactures syrups and ready-to-drink beverages distributed through wholesale and retail customers. Founded in 1876, the business relocated to its present premises at 135 Bay View Road, St Kilda, Dunedin in 1914. A small factory shop alongside will be well known to many a former King's or Queen's High School student or Dunedin beach goer as a popular stopover.
Set on the corner of Bay View Road and Moreau Street the factory is perfect for what it is. In fact it's more than perfect for the romantic in us who, drawing on the company's history, can see potential in a boutique working factory and shop experience, new marketing and branding initiatives. It's a chance to buy yourself a part of Dunedin.
Most importantly the business has solid sales and profit figures, great staff and additional production capacity and space available. A substantial part of the business operates under the radar, you may know it for its fizz but Wests is a leading supplier of bar and milkshake syrups and other food products. They are always pursuing new opportunities. A great history and bright future.
All enquiry and nostalgic stories most welcome - call Robin for more details.
Options here are:
1. Purchase the business - Full Information Memorandum available
2. Purchase the property and business - Property information including LIM available
3. Intrigued and have another idea how it might work? Call Robin
Business Group - Type: Business - Manufacturing