• As a going concern or freehold/going concern
• Historic Dunedin business and premises
• Business opportunity
• 820sqm (more or less) factory on 673sqm (more or less)
West's Cordials - a splash of history in every bottle!
West's Cordials manufactures wholesale and retail syrups and ready-to-drink beverages. Founded in 1876, the business relocated and has been operating from these premises since 1914, with a small shop alongside that will be well known to many a former King's or Queen's High School student or Dunedin beach goer as a popular stopover.
Set on the corner of Bay View Road and Moreau Street the factory is perfect for what it is. In fact it's more than perfect for the romantic in us who, drawing on the company's history, can see potential in a boutique working factory and shop experience, new marketing and branding initiatives. It's a chance to buy yourself a part of Dunedin.
Most importantly the business has solid sales and profit figures, great staff and additional production capacity and space available. A substantial part of the business operates under the radar, you may know it for its fizz but West's is a leading supplier of bar and milkshake syrups and other food products. They are always pursuing new opportunities. A great history and bright future.
All enquiry and nostalgic stories most welcome - call Nick for more details.
Options here are:
1. Purchase the business - Full Information Memorandum available
2. Purchase the property and business - Property information including LIM available
3. Intrigued and have another idea how it might work? Call Nick
Investment Type: Tenanted Investment
Commercial Type: Retail