This lovely character 4 bedroom villa sitting on a sunny elevated position on a corner site has so much on offer.
• Step from the verandah through the red front door and you are greeted by a lovely wide hallway.
• Character features such as leadlight windows , ornate ceilings, complete with the restored fire surrounds innate of a villa.
• This home enjoys stunning views down the harbour, plus the added bonus of views out to sea from the kitchen window and a couple of the bedrooms.
• Country style kitchen, complete with coal range and that added touch of herbs pots on the walls and polished timber flooring.
• Great dining living area, which flows seamlessly through double doors to a sunny private deck area, ideal for the morning coffee and paper.
• Separate laundry and a second toilet
• Bathroom, with the shower over the bath and w/c
• I love the fact they have a big spacious lounge at the front of the house, to entertain guests of an evening and still capture the night lights which is yet another spectacular view.
• The bedrooms are spacious, including upstairs a large bedroom comprising of two spaces ideal for a teenager with a breakout space and their sleeping area or just that extra space for when siblings are sharing.
• An added bonus on the upper level includes a mezzanine area, ideal for craft room, study or tv nook.
Top this all off with stylish decor, with accents of colour and a stunning Engllish cottage garden and you really have something quite special!
Close to public transport and schooling.
Two garages with OSP for two vehicles. What more could you want?
Space for the family
Garaging for two vehicles plus OSP
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Garages: 2 Garages
Chattels: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Stove, Dishwasher, Smoke detector(s), Heated towel rail(s), Heat pump(s), Drapes, Built in Wardrobe 3x doors, Gold Clothes Hooks at Front Door, Runner on Stairs, Coffee Shelves x2, Herb Containers x12, Wall Peg Shelves, Clothes Hooks in Laundry, Bathroom Extractor Fan, Wood Burner, Panel Heater x2, Trampoline
Off Street Park: 2
Joinery: Timber, Partial Double Glazing
Roof: Corrugated iron
Exterior Cladding: Weatherboard, Concrete
Lot Features: Fenced - Fully, Sloping, Corner Section
Other Features: BBQ Area, Clothes Line, Deck, Garden, Verandah
Feature Rooms: Lounge Sep