Indulging in views of the ocean & Mt Cargill, this immaculate home basks in a sun-filled, cul-de-sac location, providing its occupants with a lovely sense of sophistication, low maintenance components, & plenty of space for the whole family & more.
What is on offer at number 6 Blackford Street:
- An immediate sense of space & sophistication presented in the light-filled, foyer-style entrance.
- 2 sun-filled living rooms, the teenagers will be happy with the 2nd lounge, positioned for views & access to a balcony.
- An open plan configuration in the lounge, dining & modern kitchen to promote easy, contemporary living with exterior flow & views.
- 2 levels, providing a nice separation & ideal layout for families.
- 4 bedrooms (3 doubles, 1 single), all with BIWs, the primary with a sizeable ensuite, WIR & balcony.
- A versatile, separate office or optional 5th bedroom with BI storage.
- An indulgent bathroom complete with large corner spa bath, shower, vanity & WC.
- Internal access to the double garage with storage & combined laundry.
- The powder room offers maximum convenience for occupants & guests.
- Easy-care exterior including plaster cladding, low maintenance landscaping, patio & OSP.
- 4 heat pumps to keep you toasty in winter & cool in summer.
- Within easy reach of SH1, Mornington Shops, local schools, public transport, & a quick 4.2km (approx.) commute to the CBD
Busy families looking for space & the easy life, you will love this extensive suntrap; call now to view & let your new 6 Blackford Street lifestyle begin.
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite
Garages: 2 Garages
Chattels: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Blinds, Curtains, Rangehood, Dishwasher, Kitchen waste disposal, Smoke detector(s), Burglar Alarm, Heated towel rail(s), Heat pump(s), Gas Cooktop, Oven, Clothesline, Bathroom Heaters x2, Nightstore Heaters x2, Infrared Lamp in Downstairs Toilet x1, Satellite Dish, Drapes, Extractor Fans x2, Garage Door Openers x2, TV Aerial, Speakers in Walls x2
Joinery: Aluminium, Double Glazed
Number of Studies: 1
Lot Features: Level, Garden, Fenced Fully
Feature Rooms: Family Room, Lounge Separate, Laundry - Separate
Number of Living Rooms: 1
Other Features: Balcony, Deck/Patio, Water Heating - Electric
Local Authority: Dunedin City Council
OneRoof - New Build?: No
Exterior Cladding: Plaster over Board
Disclose Sold Price: Undisclosed